Close

Question How can I combine multiple controller APIs into one Emulated Controller?

Operating System (OS): Windows 10

CPU Model: Intel Pentium G4400

GPU Model: nVidia GTX 680

GPU Driver Version: 416.34

HDD or SSD: SSD 475 Gbytes (remaining storage space: 195 Gbytes)

RAM Size: 8 Gbytes

---

Cemu Version: 1.13.2c

Your problem in detail: I would like to use at the very same time both a controller and the keyboard for mapping one emulated controller. Is it possible? If not, it would be a great addition to the emulator in future versions.

What you have tried:

That can also be done externally; I bet autohotkey has a method at least.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    That can also be done externally; I bet autohotkey has a method at least.
    Thank you for your fast response epigramx. But what I would like to do is map two controller APIs into one emulated controller without the need of using any external program. I know that I could use JoyToKey or even Xpadder, but those programs map joysticks inputs to keyboard inputs. In the procces analog controllers loose their "analog condition", and that is the reason why i would like not to use JoyToKey.

I bet that not all people (like me) have "pure controlles". I am trying to integrate Cemu into my arcade cabinet, where I have a CPO with a combimnation of keyboard inputs for the buttons (with an I-PAC 2 interface) and two analog Ultrastik 360 (that can work both in analog and digital mode) for the two stiks:

Emulators like PCSX2 and Dolphin allow to mix diferent phisical control sources into the same emulated controller and would be great and of use for me if it could be done in Cemu.

I'm not aware about what actually exists but it sounds very doable to support analog sticks (fully) without requiring Cemu doing it.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

Ok, thank you.