Close

Bayonetta constantly crashes (cemu 1.13.2d)

Hi all,

I haven't found anything yet so I'm trying to start a new thread about this. I'm new to all this cemu stuff for now, but got quite warm with it since it runs BoTW very fine. So I looked around and found another game I like to play since it's only available on Nintendo Consoles: Bayonetta. The first run was quite smooth, a few graphical glitches like flickering movies etc, but nothing too bad.

But as I finished the first "mission" after the intro (the one on the graveyard for ppl who know), I can't get over the next cutscene (driving in car with the person from the graveyard). After the scene or if I skip it, the game crashes every time. It doesn't help to start a new game, it always crashes in this exact scene during loading for the next one. I hope someone knows a solution for this or can help me investigating it.

Heres my setup:

Operating System (OS): Windows 10 #1803

CPU Model: Intel Core i7-4700MQ (2,4GHz)

GPU Model: NVidia GeForce GTX 765M

GPU Driver Version: 416.34 (11.10.2018)

HDD or SSD: C: 49,6GB free of 99,0GB / D: 329GB free of 598GB

RAM Size: 8GB

---

Cemu Version: 1.13.2d

Game & Region: Bayonetta / Europe

Game Update Version: 1 (no update)

Your problem in detail: See above, crashes during a specific point in game.

What you have tried: Starting a new game, deleting shader and texture cache, restart.

---

Additional Comments: -

Have you messed with your Virtual Memory / Page File settings?: No.

I have also attached my logfile at a fresh start, run game and until crash.

Thanks in advance and regards,

bayonetta_crash.txt

As an update nearby: Bayonetta 2 has some huge issues too while the wiki says it runs nearly fine now. I got constantly crashes there too, but in a different way. I'm just playing normally and suddenly (no matter in which situation, they always differ even after retry) the game freezes and the sound hangs in a loop like on a bluescreen.

I replied here at similar topic year ago, seems nothing changed since then... you should try Cemu 1.10.0d - I managed to complete the game with this version having minor glitches only while newer versions gave me constant freezes and crashes.