Close

Idea How do i open a Cemu game from a C# script?

I'm trying to open a Cemu game (TLoZ: Wind Waker) from a C# script. But I can't get it to work, it only opens Cemu but doesn't load the game in.

Process.Start($"<path to cemu>\Cemu.exe", "<path to rpx file>";

You need to create a bat file.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglej View Post
    I'm trying to open a Cemu game (TLoZ: Wind Waker) from a C# script. But I can't get it to work, it only opens Cemu but doesn't load the game in.

I have a code for it, i will have to get it for you - I have it to where it loads straight into a game. but it still closes back into the emulator, I'm working on that part now. Would like for me to post the code.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerglej View Post
    It probably needs the "-g". Run "Cemu.exe -help" in a cmd.exe to see most options.
    Author of WiimoteHook; co-author of Static FPS mods, author of guides to game assembly patching , compiling mesa and high-res screenshots

Loading straight in to the game and exit.

I use Mamewah as my frontend you have more control. i put on here a .txt file if it does not show up copy and paste then name the txt file to a bat file. I just discovered the new cemu 15 will now let you exit out the whole game and dos window with alt-F4.

Here is my Bat.

@echo off

start "" "C:\All Multi-Gaming system\Xpadder\Xpadder [5.7].exe" "C:\All Multi-Gaming system\Xpadder\NFL Blitz 2003.xpadderprofile

"C:\All Multi-Gaming system\Wii U-1\cemu.exe" -g "C:\All Multi-Gaming system\Wii U-1\WiiU Games\Super Mario 3D World\WUP-P-ARDE\data\code\redcarpet.rpx" -f"
    Attached Files Attached Files