Close

SSB for Wii U freezes

Im running 1.13.2 (no legacy mode), and whenever i start up SSB, it loads fine, and the menu is fine. All other screens are fine, and i can enter a match without any noticeable issues. The match runs fine for 3-4 minutes, but then the screen stutters, drops to about 12 FPS, and then freezes altogether. After about 5 seconds, the game goes back to 60 FPS, and the match continues, but the screen itself is still frozen. I can hear the game playing, but the screen is frozen. I have searched for this issue online, but can't seem to find anything. Is this a common issue, or am I the only one that has it?

Any help is very much appreciated!

Im using a HP Pavilion x360, Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7200U CPU @ 2.5 GHz, 8GB RAM

Super-Moderator
    Never experienced this or heard of it before. So all I can do is guess. My guess is that ram is being used up and you are swapping memory to the page file. During this process your visual issues occur and once memory is swapped out it goes back to normal. There are a few intel igpu users active on the official discord. It may be worth your time to try and talk to them about it.