Close

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Cabelas BGH Pro Hunts

Cemu 1.15.2d seems to have fixed the alignment bug in game that affected things like scope/binoculars and game camera misaligned, rifle not held in main character's hands. The color issue still remains where everything looks like it was washed with something red in the laundry and turned pink. Also I'm not getting any adpcm sound (idx 95, 94). PCM16 sound seems to work fine so the two videos at game boot have sound and then all goes silent. Other games using ADPCM sound (such as mario kart 8) do work. The youtube video "Cemu 1.12.1 | Cabela's Big Game Hunter Pro Hunts - AMD Edition" is a good visual of what I'm talking about but the main game sound seems to be working for that video. I tried previous versions (1.12) and same result so it's probably something on my end. I have tried direct sound and xaudio2 with no difference. So if someone with far more knowledge than myself could point me in the right direction with sound and color fixes I'd be very grateful.

Oh, so apparently the pink wash out is only in the first tutorial. The second plays normally and so does in game, that's great! Still no sound for me though.