Close

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 235
  1. #31
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPrizrak View Post
    How to fix wiimote orientation?
    wimote buttons up: http://ibb.co/kbRikw

    wiimote buttons on the side: http://ibb.co/c1BroG

    “Wii Wheel” style
    I'm not entirely sure what you want to do. The second image is the default orientation on padtest so that seems right. The first image is what would happen if the default "Wii Wheel" orientation was turned on the Pitch axes so the buttons face up.

    The accelerometer input axes can be configured in the .config though it can be daunting. I just updated the software to also have an "Aiming" orientation; orientations can be cycled on the fly with the key "o" or set in the config.

  2. #32
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPrizrak View Post
    How to fix wiimote orientation?
    wimote buttons up: http://ibb.co/kbRikw

    wiimote buttons on the side: http://ibb.co/c1BroG

    “Wii Wheel” style
    If you meant the position is stuck that way without moving, I wonder if you have the untested device ID or a faulty accelerometer. Can you post a screenshot of the console window WiimoteHook launches?

  3. #33
    Sorry, I do not speak English

    When the buttons face up http://ibb.co/h6wr7b, I have it http://ibb.co/kbRikw
    When the buttons look at me http://ibb.co/nm6V0w, I have it http://ibb.co/c1BroG

    I want, when the buttons face up http://ibb.co/h6wr7b, orientation http://ibb.co/c1BroG
    When the buttons look at me http://ibb.co/nm6V0w, orientation http://ibb.co/bUdPtG

    If this posible.

  4. #34
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    WiimoteHook now has automatic pairing support.



    PS. Triggered by Windows misbehaving with its pairings and especially by Windows 10 requiring a pin before when it can be either bypassed or automatically determined

    Instructions have been adjusted to allow for that

    Update: Note that this requires a regular Bluetooth stack. Exotic bluetooth stacks like the Toshiba one (which is currently required for the Remote Plus on Windows 7 or older), might require manual pairing with their standard Windows tools.
    Last edited by epigramx; 02.12.2017 at 06:51.

  5. #35
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by DjPrizrak View Post
    Sorry, I do not speak English

    When the buttons face up http://ibb.co/h6wr7b, I have it http://ibb.co/kbRikw
    When the buttons look at me http://ibb.co/nm6V0w, I have it http://ibb.co/c1BroG

    I want, when the buttons face up http://ibb.co/h6wr7b, orientation http://ibb.co/c1BroG
    When the buttons look at me http://ibb.co/nm6V0w, orientation http://ibb.co/bUdPtG

    If this posible.
    No problem. That is now included in the latest update by pressing "O" and choosing "Classic" orientation for motion. To make it permanent you can edit the .config and use "Classic" at the top for the value of the key Motion.

    PS. One could also use "Manual" and edit the .config for it but it might be daunting.

  6. #36
    Perfect, thanks.
    Now, the jump in "New Super Mario Bros. U" works fine

  7. #37
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    An important bug with the analog stick of the Nunchuk was fixed. The previous way was to use the raw analog stick data which erroneously returned a limited XInput/Cemu range from a genuine Nunchuk because the range of the analog stick data returned from the genuine device is not standard. Now it correctly takes into account the calibration data reported by the hardware to adjust to the true range of the hardware so it should return a full range both when using genuine and knockoff Nunchuks.
    Last edited by epigramx; 09.11.2017 at 14:22.

  8. #38
    I have a Wii Remote Plus with the 0x0330 device ID and it doesn't seem to work. Wiimote Hook fails to connect to the Wiimote, saying it can't read the data over and over again.


  9. #39
    Super-Moderator epigramx's Avatar
    Join Date
    13.09.2017
    Posts
    409
    Quote Originally Posted by OatmealDome View Post
    I have a Wii Remote Plus with the 0x0330 device ID and it doesn't seem to work. Wiimote Hook fails to connect to the Wiimote, saying it can't read the data over and over again.

    It's not necessarily an issue with the device version, since it seems similar with what a few people get occasionally when connecting with DolphinBar (on mode 4). Reconnecting the adapter to another USB slot usually works.

    Another thing you can try is pairing it with windows with a standard method first and then connecting with WiimoteHook (pairing with WiimoteHook seems to work well here but some bluetooth stacks may be unsupported).

    Occasionally (but not too often) I get issues of that sort that I attribute to windows or driver quirks since no other similar software operates properly at those times either. Reconnecting/relaunching works in those cases.
    Last edited by epigramx; 09.11.2017 at 23:17.

  10. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    It's not necessarily an issue with the device version, since it seems similar with what a few people get occasionally when connecting with DolphinBar (on mode 4). Reconnecting the adapter to another USB slot usually works.

    Another thing you can try is pairing it with windows with a standard method first and then connecting with WiimoteHook (pairing with WiimoteHook seems to work well here but some bluetooth stacks may be unsupported).

    Occasionally (but not too often) I get issues of that sort that I attribute to windows or driver quirks since no other similar software operates properly at those times either. Reconnecting/relaunching works in those cases.
    Thank you for the suggestions - I managed to get it working in the end by installing the TOSHIBA Bluetooth Stack. Just waiting for the Motion Plus gyro support now!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •