Close

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    sorry for my bad english, I have a suggest,maybe a smartphone with gamepad can use as a wii u gamepad, smartphone have screen, sensor and gamepad have buttons. I'm new in programing, Can i use your source to research for this purpose,please?
    Last edited by MYuitsu; 15.11.2017 at 04:22.

New user
    Why the UP is detected as LEFT while is on Classic? Every game detect it as left...

Quote Originally Posted by FeRRiS View Post
    Why the UP is detected as LEFT while is on Classic? Every game detect it as left...
    The default settings currently are for holding the Wiimote sideways either for "Wii Wheel" games or other games that don't use the Nunchuk.

You can either edit the .config and use "Upright" as a value for the "DPad" key or map them as they are in XInput settings of Cemu.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    The default settings currently are for holding the Wiimote sideways either for "Wii Wheel" games or other games that don't use the Nunchuk.

You can either edit the .config and use "Upright" as a value for the "DPad" key or map them as they are in XInput settings of Cemu.
    Oh sorry guess i was doing it correctly since ive edited the config, but when downloaded last version then replaced the file. Sorry again and thanks for this.

New user
    My nunchuck analog stick don't work at all (can't bind on input) but it works on Wii. Do you know why?

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    My nunchuck analog stick don't work at all (can't bind on input) but it works on Wii. Do you know why?
    I got to remove and plugg in again many times till it detects nunchuck, seems to not get detected at first and if you pair it with him plugged. So, try to pair your wiimote without nunchuck, then insert it, if still not working, remove and inser it till get detected (wiimotehook will tell you a nunchuck is detected).

I've seen that issue a couple of times but I can't reproduce it on demand. It might be a rare hardware quirk or a loose physical connection.

New user
    The thing is that the nunchuck is detected by the program. The buttons Z and C of the Nunchuck works, but the analog stick doesn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoshi View Post
    The thing is that the nunchuck is detected by the program. The buttons Z and C of the Nunchuck works, but the analog stick doesn't.
    Does it work with XInputTest? (provided XInput emulation is launched properly)

If it's an issue with the configuration of Cemu you can also try the "also use for buttons/axes" feature of the motion settings of Cemuhook (which does not require XInput or DirectInput at all).

Though Cemu configuration quirks are usually resolved by restarting Cemu or/and clearing its controller settings.
    Last edited by epigramx; 22.11.2017 at 01:54.

A pre-update: I finally received a Remote Plus (blame shipping delays). I identified that it does not work out of the box with the currently uploaded version of the software (provided it's a genuine 0x0330 device and not a knockoff) unless the toshiba bluetooth stack is installed (which is a painful process). I have already updated it internally to not require that bluetooth stack, at least for Windows 8 or newer but it's still partly untested. Motion Plus is still work in progress mainly because the protocol that allows it to work together with the Nunchuk is not straight forward and I will likely update it together with discrete Motion Plus support (which requires a slightly different process).