Close

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    sorry for my bad english, I have a suggest,maybe a smartphone with gamepad can use as a wii u gamepad, smartphone have screen, sensor and gamepad have buttons. I'm new in programing, Can i use your source to research for this purpose,please?
    Last edited by MYuitsu; 15.11.2017 at 04:22.

New user
    Why the UP is detected as LEFT while is on Classic? Every game detect it as left...

Quote Originally Posted by FeRRiS View Post
    Why the UP is detected as LEFT while is on Classic? Every game detect it as left...
    The default settings currently are for holding the Wiimote sideways either for "Wii Wheel" games or other games that don't use the Nunchuk.

You can either edit the .config and use "Upright" as a value for the "DPad" key or map them as they are in XInput settings of Cemu.

New user
    Quote Originally Posted by epigramx View Post
    The default settings currently are for holding the Wiimote sideways either for "Wii Wheel" games or other games that don't use the Nunchuk.

You can either edit the .config and use "Upright" as a value for the "DPad" key or map them as they are in XInput settings of Cemu.
    Oh sorry guess i was doing it correctly since ive edited the config, but when downloaded last version then replaced the file. Sorry again and thanks for this.