Close

Page 10 of 24 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    New user
    All right I got dolphin bar, my wiimote with motion + connected, I run the software, it says "a peripheric is fucked up", I read that I gotta change USB port, it's fucked up but I did and it works...as long as I don't do M/O to change the orientation :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	30,6 KB 
ID:	207 it doesn't stop to make strong vibers on the controller so I gotta end the software and it's the same without motion +
    Thank you in advance
    Last edited by tensho; 20.12.2017 at 13:33.

Quote Originally Posted by tensho View Post
    All right I got dolphin bar, my wiimote with motion + connected, I run the software, it says "a peripheric is fucked up", I read that I gotta change USB port, it's fucked up but I did and it works...as long as I don't do M/O to change the orientation :
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sans titre.png 
Views:	98 
Size:	30,6 KB 
ID:	207 it doesn't stop to make strong vibers on the controller so I gotta end the software and it's the same without motion +
    Thank you in advance
    Are you saying it only crashes if you press "M" or "O"? If yes, in the meantime try to change the orientation in the .config.

New user
    I was scared of the .config but once you get it, it's amazing, so I play with it perfect I don't even need M/O but a new problem appeared : after a reboot of pc, the last usb ports that I used cemuhook don't work anymore, it doesn't detect my wiimote who's well connected with dolphin bar, so I'm on my third USB port now and I hope it won't do the same again once the next reboot

Unfortunately I don't have a DolphinBar to test it. As I understand it, that device is for middleware that on mode 4 exposes 4 Human Interface Devices in the same way that a HID is exposed after standard Bluetooth pairing is set up (since it always exposes 4 and only 1 may be functional, I had to force the max number of wiimotes to 1 by default and if one wants to literally use more than 1 they'd have to edit the relevant setting).

Alternatively you could use any standard Bluetooth adapter if available, to directly pair it to the PC and avoid the middleware or DolphinBar.
    Last edited by epigramx; 21.12.2017 at 14:01.

New user
    Can't you find any solution to be compatible dolphin bar ?

It already works, and for most people without issues. I can't debug it further without having one.

New user
    thanks

Can you help me? im trying to connect my Wii motion plus controller to my PC i Have the golden skyward sword controller so even though its Motion plus it still shows up as RVL-CNT-01. my problem is that the controller wont stay connected. It says thats the Controller is Paired, but nothing else happens, it doesnt change over to a single light, it jsut turns off, can you think of anything to help fix this? ( I am using Windows 10 LTSB)

Quote Originally Posted by Oddball250 View Post
    Can you help me? im trying to connect my Wii motion plus controller to my PC i Have the golden skyward sword controller so even though its Motion plus it still shows up as RVL-CNT-01. my problem is that the controller wont stay connected. It says thats the Controller is Paired, but nothing else happens, it doesnt change over to a single light, it jsut turns off, can you think of anything to help fix this? ( I am using Windows 10 LTSB)
    For people looking at this later, i got it working using a program called Touchmote, got it connected permantly in an instant

They probably use a method that avoids the pairing entirely. It's not a big deal to pair it though; it can even be done with standard Windows tools if the stack is unconventional.

An advantage to pairing is that it can re-connect automatically without the process repeating itself.